Wednesday, February 25, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

YOU ARE OF GREAT VALUE

I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful. I know that full well.

Psalm 139:15 NIV

God created each one of us in an awesome unique way. He has made us in a way that we will fit in His original plan for each one of us.  That’s why were don’t look alike, we don’t have the same voice or even height. Each detail in our bodies represents the creative work of the hand of God who designed us in a very wonderfully way.

He is the one who made people of different race, language and tribes. He located these people in different areas of this world that they may live and extend His kingdom on this earth. He knows every detail of every human being who He has created. When the world is concern with so called over population, the Lord knows that each human who has been born is of equal value before Him.

The Psalmist David says these wonderful words. “You have searched me, LORD, and you know me. You know when I sit and when I rise; you perceive my thoughts from afar. You discern my going out and my lying down; you are familiar with all my ways. Before a word is on my tongue you, LORD, know it completely. (Psalm 139:1-4)

This morning, I want you to know that you are precious before the LORD. Maybe you have been struggling with the spirit of rejection since your childhood. Maybe there are some things that have to do with your appearance that make others to reject you. Maybe you are living in a society that people of your race are considered to be inferior; or you come from a tribe that has a bad reputation among people.

Some have been struggling to fit in because they were created short, others have been struggling to fit in because they are taller compared to an average person. Some are struggling because they gain weight easily while other are considered being too skinny. People have different struggles that prevent them from seeing the big picture of God that He had in His mind when He was creating them.

God did not make a mistake to create you the way you are. You were perfect before His eyes and you will continue to be, if you will not be tempted to change your appearance; or increase some things that there were not there in your body. If you have met with few unwise people who didn't appreciate you for who you are; then ask God to bring in your life people who will love you like the way you are. You are unique and beautiful in your own way. Don’t let anyone intimidate you because of your skin color, height, weight, facial appearance, background, accent, your body figure and the alike.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer….

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for creating me according your image and likeness. Lord help me to appreciate myself and refuse to be intimidated for my looks because You have created me in wonderful way. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment