Thursday, February 12, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

HE CAN SHOW YOU THINGS

Thus said the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command you me.

Isaiah 45:11 AKJV

In life there are many things that come unexpected. We are being encouraged to save whenever we have surplus that we may be able to meet unforeseen events. When were kids our parents prepared us by sending us to school; and taught us the basics value of life.

Our Bible teachers and leaders in the Church are encouraging us to pray whenever we have a chance; that we may not enter into temptations as Jesus told His disciples. "Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the flesh is weak."(Matthew 26:41)

I believe you came across many things that you were not prepared to face. Some you were able to manage but some were beyond your reach. The Bible teaches us that the Spirit who God will send to us, He will tell us what is to come. The Spirit of Jesus will prepare us for what is yet to come that we may not be caught with anything in surprise. 

This morning, I want to encourage you to ask the Spirit of God to show you things that are yet to come in your life. The Lord spoke through the mouth of prophet Isaiah these words."Thus said the LORD, the Holy One of Israel, and his Maker, Ask me of things to come concerning my sons, and concerning the work of my hands command you me, Isaiah 45:11.

The Lord is inviting us to ask Him about our future. He is inviting us to ask about what things will take place in our Churches, families and nations. If you are uncertain about the future of your family, business, ministry or loved ones; you are invited to pray and the Lord will show you and prepare you for the things that will take place ahead of you. If there will be bad things, you have opportunity to cancel them in the spirit that they may not take place. If there are good things, you will have a room to pray that they may come to pass.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I'm asking your precious Holy Spirit to show me the things yet to come as I continue seeking His face and dwell in His presence. In Jesus’ Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment