Monday, December 8, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

FIGHT BACK

Praise be to the Lord my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.

Psalm 144:1 NIV

Have you felt like you have been beaten by the devil in such a way you don't any strength to fight back? Have you engaged in a spiritual battle that left you with a fear of devil instead of a victory over him? I don't know what you have been facing all this time; but I know that no matter what the devil has done to you, he needs to get his payback.

Maybe he has been whispering in your ears, that you are a born loser, you will never amount to anything good in life. Your marriage will perish just like your parents did; your children will end in prison just like all other young men in your neighbor did. Maybe he has been telling you all this year that you will never get married just like certain relatives in your family.

Maybe you came from poor background and you have done everything in their power to liberate yourself from it; but you are still far from poverty free life. The devil has been telling you that you will never make it; you will die poor like your forefathers did. Maybe he has been preaching to you that you have a bad luck and nothing you do will set you free from this spirit of poverty.

This morning, I'm here to tell you that you need to fight back. The devil is a liar and the father of it, when he lies, he speaks his native language, so don't trust anything he says to you. Maybe you were b born in a poor family but you are not destined to be poor. Maybe your sisters did not get men to marry them; but God has prepared one for you because you have put your trust in Him.

Prophet Joel says in Joel 3:10: “Turn your shovels into swords; turn your hoes into spears. Let the weak one throw out his chest and say, “I’m tough, I’m a fighter.”” You need to see yourself as a fighter and encourage yourself that no matter what happens you will fight back. You will not sit down do nothing and let the devil get away with whatsoever he has done in your life. Stand on the promises of God and send the devil back to hell; claim your victory in Christ Jesus as the Bible promises us.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I thank You for your word. Lord give me strength to fight back against the devil in prayers. Help me to pray against all schemes of the devil over my life; may your name be lifted higher and higher. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment