Wednesday, December 3, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

WAIT ON THE LORD

Wait on the Lord;
Be of good courage,
And He shall strengthen your heart;
Wait, I say, on the Lord!

Psalm 27:14 NKJV

Not all things in life come as the way we anticipated them. The Bible teaches us that, "It is sad not to get what you hoped for. But wishes that come true are like eating fruit from the tree of life, Proverbs 13:12." It is sad to wait for something for a while and even lose hope that you will get it.

Now I understand why the Bible put emphasis that we should wait on the Lord. Prophet Isaiah says, But those who wait on the LORD Shall renew their strength; Isaiah 40:31. The strength of God comes to those who wait and trust Him no matter how the reality is.

Then Isaiah says these powerful words; “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways,” says the LORD. “For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, And My thoughts than your thoughts, Isaiah 55:8-9. Sometimes it is hard to understand all the Lord doings in our lives; but one thing that we should keep in mind is that He knows what He is doing.

This morning, I want to encourage you not to give up on God. Job says these tremendous words, "But He knows the way that I take; when He has tested me, I shall come forth as gold, Job 23:10. God knows what you are going through right now. He knows the pain and the confusion that you are experiencing; but know that He is making a golden experience out of your situation.

I want to encourage us to keep waiting on Him. Let's have faith in God. It's true He may seems to delay to answer our prayers; but I believe He is still working hard behind the scene that He may eventually gives us our heart desires. Whether He answers our prayers now, later or He won't answer them at all. He will remain to be God of all the earth, glory, honor and majesty will be on His name, forever and ever, Amen.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, help me to wait on You. Give me strength to wait for your will to be done in my life according to your Gospel in Christ Jesus. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment