Wednesday, December 10, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

ENCOURAGE YOURSELF

I have taken refuge in you, O Lord.
Never let me be put to shame.
Rescue me and free me because of your righteousness.
Turn your ear toward me, and save me.

Psalm 71:1-2 GW

We can't overcome things of this life with our own strength. It reaches a point in life where we all need God to help us with whatsoever obstacles that we are facing. Those who refuse the help of God end up taking the help of the enemy of our souls which comes with a price. 

I have learnt in my personal life that the only place to go and take refuge is on God's hands. He is faithful God, who fulfills all what He has promised. He is the God who will never disappoint you if you will firmly put your trust Him. He will make a way where seems to be no way, and open doors which you had no idea that they will be able to open for you. 

The Psalmist David knew the only insurance that will prevent him to be put to shame was found in God. He knew that God will never let him to be put to shame. He knew that God will fulfill all the promises He made for the house of Israel. He knew that God will fulfill the promise that He made for Him; that one of his descendants, will be the Savior of Israel.

This morning, I want you to encourage yourself to trust God. Sometimes we long for encouragement from others which is not a bad thing at all; but it is also good thing to learn encouraging ourselves. Learn to strengthen yourself in the Lord. Learn to remind yourself what the Lord did for you in the past; that you may get the courage to face the present difficulties.

If He fought for you against your enemies in the past; He will do the same today and in the future too! He will stand by you and rescue you from all the traps of the enemy. He will listen to your prayers and keep you from the hour of temptation, which shall come upon all the entire world, to try those that dwell upon the earth. (Revelation 3:10)

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, my life is in your hands. Help me to live for You, In You I have put my trust; please never let me put to shame. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment