Friday, December 19, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

BE ENCOURAGED

I have told you all this so that you will have peace of heart and mind. Here on earth you will have many trials and sorrows; but cheer up, for I have overcome the world.”

John 16:33 TLB

We face different problems in our daily lives; in this world we have many trials and sorrows. There are things which happen to all of us regardless whether we are rich or poor. We all in one way or another suffered loss of our loved ones; or being hurt with those we once trusted.

We have our fellow members in the body of Christ who are being persecuted for their faith in Christ Jesus. We have single mothers who are struggling to make ends meet; we have Pastors who lead the Churches that are struggling financially. 

We have faithful Christians who have family members that are sick for a while now. Some of them are suffering from different deadly diseases and they are waiting for miracles from God. There are many young people who cry before God that they may get education, jobs and spouses. We have members of the body of Christ who are still living in poverty; struggling to support their families with the low income salaries.

This morning, I want to encourage you to put your trust in Jesus. I don't know what you are going through in life right now. I don't know what you have been facing for the past 10 years; but I know that God is in control. Jesus overcame this world, and if we will follow Him faithfully; we will overcome it too!

Be encouraged for the fact that the pioneer of our faith, Jesus Christ; defeated the enemy of our souls. In all these things that we are facing, we are more than conquerors through Christ who loved us. God has a good plan for each one of us; and the enemy may try to resist us but He will not defeat us. Have faith in God, trust in our Lord Jesus Christ; surrender your life to Him, and He will fight for you.

****Morning Prayer***

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I'm putting my trust in You. Help me to overcome all what I'm facing in this life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment