Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Morning with Ebenezer

IT SHALL PASS

For His anger is but for a moment,
His favor is for life;
Weeping may endure for a night,
But joy comes in the morning.

Psalm 30:5 NKJV

In my personal life I passed through different unpleasant things. While I was passing through those things; I felt bad and sometimes I felt like God had left me alone. Sometimes I didn't understand why God allowed some events to take place in my life. I wished God would prevent some situations and events to take place in my life.

Later I learned that God allowed some things that seemed to be unpleasant at the moment; that He may prepare me to accomplishing difficult tasks that He had for me in the future. He allowed some people in my life to teach me how I should live with different people and sympathies with them in their struggles.

The Bible says, "The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, And He delights in his way, Psalm 37:23. I believe God is ordering your steps right now; you may be passing through a rough path in your life. Maybe things are not like the way you expected but still in that valley of the shadow of death, you don't need to fear evil; for God is with you, and His rod and His staff, they will comfort you.(Psalm 23:4)

This morning, I want you to know that even this season shall pass. The Bible says, "To everything there is a season, a time for every purpose under heaven, Ecclesiastes 3:1. Maybe God allowed some unpleasant things to take place in this season of your life; but you need to know that there is a new season ahead of you. There was a purpose out of your troubles and hardships, and God is about to do a new thing in your life.

You need to learn from your hardships, and know that weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning. I believe that next year will be your morning; God is going to remember your name and remember your prayers. Don't give up on God, continue trusting in Him and He will never leave you or forsake you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, help me to believe your word and put it into practices. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment