Thursday, December 26, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

WITH YOU I CAN

For I can do everything through Christ, who gives me strength.

Philippians 4:13 NLT

There is a strength we all need in our daily walk with the Lord. We need strength to fulfill our daily responsibilities; we need strength to overcome temptations, strength to endure during difficult times in life, strength to fight against sin, strength to call the name of the Lord and so on.

We need strength to love one another and to love our enemies. There are people in our circle of influence who we need strength to continue being patient with them because of their behaviors and attitudes. For the ministers, sometimes ministry can be a heavy burden for them; and may cause them to have many sleepless nights and without the strength from the Lord they can't move forward.

I don't know which part do you need God to give you strength during this time of the year. Maybe there was a certain sin which entangled you this all year and you want to overcome it in the coming year. You have tried all means possible that you may prevail against it but end up falling again and again on the same kind of sin. 

This morning, I just want you to know that you can do everything through Christ, who gives you strength. If there were some resolutions in the beginning of this year which in one way or another you did not fulfill them as you wanted; don't give up through Christ, you can fulfill them in the coming year.

As we enter 2014 you need to know that you will be able to do everything through Christ Jesus, who gives you strength. Teach yourself to put your trust in Him, teach your heart to rely on His strength and in everything seek His will and He will show you which path to take.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may give me the strength I need to do all things which I suppose to do in this life. Knowing with you I can do everything because you are the one who give me strength. In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment