Monday, December 2, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

UNTIL THE STORM PASS OVER

O God, listen to me! Hear my prayer! For wherever I am, though far away at the ends of the earth, I will cry to you for help. When my heart is faint and overwhelmed, lead me to the mighty, towering Rock of safety.  For you are my refuge, a high tower where my enemies can never reach me.

Psalm 61:1-3 TLB

One of the questions to ask ourselves is why it takes so long to pray? There is ungodly self sufficient inside of us that I will take care all of this by myself. This mindset of I can do all things by myself keeps out the hand of the Lord in our lives.

There is a place called wits end corner, this is a point where one's mind reaches a limit. When you reach this point you may find yourself very worried or upset because you have tried every possible way to solve a problem but you cannot do it. Nothing works here but prayers and this is the hour many of us find ourselves in our knees praying.

If you find yourself having nothing, this is the point which you can believe for everything. When you reach the point of end of yourself, here is the hour which you can permit God to be God in your life. This is the hour of prayer, and the time to let your guards down and ask help from the Almighty God to help you till the storm passes over.

This morning, if you have reached in your wits end corner, just know where your mind ends, is where God starts. The writer of the Book of Ecclesiastes says, “I know that whatever God does, It shall be forever..., Ecc 3:14”. If you will knee down and pray, any changes which God will do in your life; there will be there until the day you die.

Don't wait until everything is out of control that you may start to pray. Start praying today for your miracle. Ask God to come and intervene in your situation and take you away from your storm. God is waiting for you to say a word that He may act on your behalf and give you an expected miracle.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I pray that You may create in me a readiness to pray through everything until the storm pass over. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment