Sunday, December 15, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

MOUNTAINS

He said to them, “Because of your little faith. For truly, I say to you, if you have faith like a grain of mustard seed, you will say to this mountain, ‘Move from here to there,’ and it will move, and nothing will be impossible for you.”

Matthew 17:20 ESV

In life we all have problems in one way or another. There are things that happen in our lives which are beyond our reach; and sadly we cannot do anything about them, but God can. Hardships did not start today; if you study the Bible from the Book of Genesis you will get to understand even the Ancient people had their own problems.

Thanks to the advancement in Science and Technology the modern man can perform many things which hundred years ago was impossible even to imagine. But all these modern day knowledge and innovations have their limited capacity. There are some things which only God can do and that's why no matter how we advance in life; we still need Him in every corner of our lives.

There are some mountains of life which money, fame, politics, and riches of this world cannot climb. Even the richest people in this world still get divorced; suffer from incurable diseases and with many things like unforgiveness, bitterness and loneliness. A modern man cannot solve these kinds of miseries inside himself without the help of God. He is the only one who can turn any mess into a message, any test into a testimony, any trial into a triumph, and any victim into a victor.

This morning, I just want to encourage you to turn your mountains to God. I don't know that you are going through now in life. I don't know how much it has been affecting your life, but one thing I know that God is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, Ephesians 3:20.

One act of faith can change the entire picture of your situation and bring forth your salvation. Through having faith in Jesus Christ, you can move that mountain which stood in your way in life. You can turn your nightmare to be your sweetest dream. You can turn your worst defeat to be your greatest victory if you will give a chance for God to intervene in your situation through prayer. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I present my situation before You. Lord I speak into these mountains in my life right now that they should move and be cast into the sea. I speak freedom over my life, I speak faith, Lord I speak total healing, salvation and life. May your will prevail Oh Lord, and all purposes of men fail. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment