Thursday, July 4, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

LOVE IS INDISPENSABLE

If I speak in the tongues of men or of angels, but do not have love, I am only a resounding gong or a clanging cymbal.  If I have the gift of prophecy and can fathom all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have a faith that can move mountains, but do not have love, I am nothing.  If I give all I possess to the poor and give over my body to hardship that I may boast, but do not have love, I gain nothing.

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 NIV

I have seen people in the body of Christ who are blessed with great gifts which can be seen compared to others but are humble in all of their conducts. On the other side there are some who are blessed with the same kind of gifts which can be seen; but they live boastful lives and make sure that their position is being recognized by everyone.

There was a same problem in the Church of Corinthians people had great gifts but they failed walking in love. Paul in his 12 chapter the last verse of 31 said these words; Now eagerly desire the greater gifts. And yet I will show you the most excellent way. Then from here he wrote chapter 13, which means that the excellent way which Paul wanted the Corinthians to understand when it comes to spiritual gifts is that they operate hand to hand with love.

We have the problem in the body of Christ, most of us don't walk in love. If you will have a chance to record everything we says about each other in secret you will question if any of us will inherit that coming Kingdom. This behavior hurt the heart of Jesus, because He knows that the enemy uses divide and rule technique that he may continue having access over our affairs.

This morning, God wants you to know that when we come to spiritual things love is Indispensable. You will never operate fully in your gift or ministry if you are not walking in love. If you carry enemies in you and proclaim the Gospel of Jesus Christ at the same time is like having water in the broken pot. 

We need to ask God to help us to love again, we need to start loving again and avoid boasting for our gifts. Love is absolutely necessary in all of our spiritual conducts. When we speak of love, we speak about God because God is love. If you love, you have God and if you are not walking in love you don't have God and you have not seen Him; because all who have God abide in love.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may help me to start loving again according to your Word. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment