Thursday, July 18, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

CHOICES 

Do not be deceived: God is not mocked, for whatever one sows, that will he also reap. For the one who sows to his own flesh will from the flesh reap corruption, but the one who sows to the Spirit will from the Spirit reap eternal life.

Galatians 6:7-8 ESV

One once said we are our choices. You are what you are now because of the choices you made somewhere in the past. Those who made wise choices in life, they end up in peace. In the other side those who made wrong choices at the end face the consequences of their choices.

From the days of Moses, God gave a man to choice between life and death, blessing and cursing; but He also told him to choice life that he and his children may live. In other words the future destiny of your children depend with the choices which you will make as a parent.( Deuteronomy 30:19)

I have made some wrong choices in the past, which later brought forth effects. When I traced back I found that they were my own choices which brought me in trouble. Many times I went before God asking for his mercy and grace to take me out from the trouble I created. Then I learnt that in everything I need to choice with Jesus, else at the end I may fall in the trap of the enemy.

This morning, God wants to encourage you to start involving Jesus in your choices. They are some choices which you made while knowing are out of the will of God in your life. These choices will bring you much trouble in the future if you will not turn back, repent and asking God to take control over your situation.

It is never to late to God, He sends his word to heal us and when the word comes it will never go back without fulfilling its purpose in which it was sent. If you feel like the Holy Ghost is pointing something in you which you need to decide otherwise; go back and change immediately. When we make choices we sow seeds, be sure that one day we will reap what we once sowed.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord thank You for loving me, help me to do right choices in a right time. Help me to be bold enough to go and undo all the wrong choices which I made in the past. Help me to learn from my mistakes that I may get wisdom to help me in this life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment