Monday, July 15, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

YOU JUST NEED THE WORD

But the officer said, “Lord, I am not worthy to have you come into my home. Just say the word from where you are, and my servant will be healed.

Matthew 8:8 NLT

In my personal life, there are those times which I had no idea on what to do or decide for some matters which came to my knowledge. There are times I found myself running to and fro seeking for answers of some questions in my life. There are also times which I was kept in the dark not understanding what happened especially in the spiritual realm; and these were times which I needed a word from the Lord.

In most situations, I would come forward with my own view and views of other people in whom I trusted to share with them whatsoever was bothering me. But in all seasons I have learnt that God's view was the best one. Most of the time it will not take the whole Bible to understand His will on something, but one word from the Bible can change everything.

We see the faith of Roman Officer who had a sick servant, he went to Jesus for help. When Jesus wanted to go to his house, he forbade Him and ask Him to just say the word. This act amazed the Lord, and He said, I haven’t seen faith like this in all Israel! 

This morning, God wants you to know that there is the word which changes everything. Jesus told the Roman Officer, "Because you believed, it has happened''. He has the same message for you this morning, that because you believed Him to meet your needs, it has happened.

What is your need this morning? I just want to remind you that the Bible says, You are healed, you are restored, you are saved from sin, you are precious, you are rich in Christ Jesus, you are a child of God. You are a victor not a victim, you are loved, you are being set apart for a purpose, you are heir together with Christ. You will inherit the kingdom of God.

Grab what is yours, receive it by faith. Walk in it, know that the word which you heard from the Lord has ability to change your life. It has ability to make everything new in you. For the word of God is alive and active. Sharper than any double-edged sword, it penetrates even to dividing soul and spirit, joints and marrow; it judges the thoughts and attitudes of the heart, Hebrews 4:12.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I need a word from You, I need to hear from You. Give me a word which will come and change everything in my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment