Monday, July 22, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

OUR STORIES

I was young and now I am old,
    yet I have never seen the righteous forsaken
    or their children begging bread.
They are always generous and lend freely;
    their children will be a blessing.

Psalm 37:25-26 NIV

Each one of us in the body of Christ have our stories in the work with the Lord. Personally I have known the Lord through the power and the working of Holy Spirit in me. If you will be given a chance to explain your experience with the Lord you will have many wonderful stories to explain how wonderful He has been to you.

For me Holy Spirit is God,personal friend,comforter,helper,healer,deliverer, intercessor, great teacher, counselor, revelator, and all that in my life. I may try to describe Him in words but I may not have enough words to describe Him for the all good things which He has done and still doing in my life.

These stories of what God has done in our lives are the ones which give us strength to trust God for tomorrow. To have that hope that if God did for me yesterday, He has helped me today and He will be there for me tomorrow too! 

This morning, I want you to know that the same God who walked with you in the past will continue to walk with you until the end. He has been faithful to you in the past, helping you and guarding you in the way which you should go. He will continue being faithful to you if you will totally commit your heart to Him.

There is a good story of love between you and the Lord not yet written. The Lord is going to do a new thing in your life which will change the total course of your life. I have faith that there is a story of victory ahead of your, there is a story of peace and total joy in the Holy Spirit. God still has many things in store for you, continue being faithful and He will never let you down.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may help me to continue to be faithful in my work with You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment