Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

UNSEEN MESSENGERS

Keep on loving one another as brothers and sisters. Do not forget to show hospitality to strangers, for by so doing some people have shown hospitality to angels without knowing it.

Hebrews 13:1-2 NIV

If you ask people who survived accidents or even death some of them have the stories of unseen messengers of God. There are some who saw them in their death beds; and there are some who saw them in visions and dreams of the night.

We see angels mentioned 273 in the Bible in different instances including helping humanity. They were created by God just like us, but they were given another office different from our role before our Creator. They were there in the creation of the world, but they were not given bodies as humans they were in the form of spirits.

The Bible says that they are numerous in counts tens of thousands and thousands of thousands, Psalm 68:17. These angels are ministries to the those who will inherit salvation, Hebrews 1:14. God is assigning them to help us in different things, which I believe some of the angels come to us in the form of our fellow men and do what God had in store for us.

This morning, I want to encourage you that there are angels of God watching over your life. I have seen God helping me in the ways which I couldn't even imagine; and at the end of the day i come to conclusion that it was God who sent His angel to guide me out of the problem which seemed impossible for me during that time.

I just want you to be aware that you are not alone, don't be afraid that the devil will one day come and kill you. If he will sends his evil spirits before they even touch you, there will have to deal with the hosts of the Lord, the angels of the living God. 

Keep receiving everyone who comes in your life with respect; knowing among them there angels who come for your aid. I have faith God is going to do everything according to His majesty and power to keep you safe in this life until you have finished your purpose. Shalom...

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may send your angel this morning to fight for me in everything which the enemy has control over me. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment