Thursday, November 29, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

PRAYER

Don’t worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. Tell God what you need, and thank him for all he has done.

Philippians 4:6 NLT

One of the great thing which I always love about serving the Father of Jesus Christ, the God of glory! Is this, I get opportunity to go to Him any time through prayer. Prayer is the media which enable a mere man like me to start a  conversation with God. Prayer give me an opportunity to take all heavy burdens in my life; and trade them to Jesus who is the faithful buyer and He gives me His joy in exchange.

In the Bible, starting with Jesus Himself, He was the man of prayer. All great men and women ever lived in the Bible they were prayer warriors who gave everything which came in their lives  to God in prayer. Jesus taught that we should pray always and never give up, (Luke 18:1), Paul added that we should pray always in the Spirit(Eph 6:18) and pray for all believers all around the world.

This morning, God wants you to start living the life of prayer.  Through prayer you will unlock many closed doors in your life, it will help in stirring up your gifts that you may be used in the Kingdom of God. You do not need to worry about anything; instead, pray about everything. When you start praying your life will change, your house will be saved and the fear of tomorrow will fly away because you will put your trust to the owner of the future.

You need to start right now, you need to start praying. If you had that kind of life, today is the day to increase the desire to pray more that you may achieve more. Prayer will help you to be close with God, to have more of Jesus and to stay far from sin. The hour of prayer is now, God is up there waiting for you to start praying, watch and pray!

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may create in my a great desire of prayer and prayer life from this hour to all the days of my life. In Jesus' Name,Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment