Monday, November 19, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

I CAN DO ALL THINGS

I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.

Philippians 4:13 NKJV

When the Bible says that I can do all things, it means that I can do every  things including which seems impossible in my life. Paul talked about how he managed to live in all life's condition in verse 12, and he continued by concluding in all those different conditions which he experienced in life. He could do all things through Christ who gave him strength.

Paul knew how it feels like to be full, then he experienced how it's like to be hungry. He was happy with little as with much, with much as with little. He could do all things through Christ who strengthened him in all situations. He lived the life of faith of the things he could not see by his natural eyes, as the result God gave him to see great things in the eyes of faith.

This morning, God wants you to increase your faith by meditating these words that, ''You can do all things through Christ who strengthens you.'' No matter what you are passing through right now, just know that the power of God in you is greater than the forces around you. Have faith in Christ, don't look on the biggest of your problem but look on the biggest of your God.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord am asking that You may help meditate these words, ''I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me''.That I may live the life of victory every situation which I will face in life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment