Thursday, November 22, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

MY JESUS SAVE

If you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord and believe in your heart that God raised him from the dead, you will be saved. For it is by believing in your heart that you are made right with God, and it is by confessing with your mouth that you are saved.

Romans 10:9-10 NLT

My Jesus is still in the saving business. From America to Australia, from Europe, Africa and Asia Jesus is still being preached and many are saved from their sins. This Jesus I'm talking about, is the Savior and the only hope to this dying world of ours.

He has changed the history of the world, He has changed the history of many who believed Him and made them to become the children of God, John 1:12. He has changed my life history too, when I came to know Him I become new creature, all my past was gone and behold I had a new beginning, 2 Cor 5:17.

I'm not ashamed to say my Jesus saves, I don't fear to tell the whole world that He has changed me! Yes He did change me some years ago, He changed the lives of many before my own eyes and I believe He will change yours too if still you are not a believer. I know that it was the blood of Jesus which washed away all my sins, I know that nothing could be able to change my sinful nature but thanks to Jesus who made it all.

This morning, I just have a simple message for you that, '' My Jesus saves'', He can save you from sin, He can save your family, He can save your nation and all in your circle of influence. Education can't save you, second wife or husband can't save you, riches and fame can't assure you to inherit the kingdom of God but Jesus can.

We all need Jesus, we all need the Savior. The world needs to know that Jesus is only answer for their problems. Each individual person should know that he will not see the Father but through Jesus because He is the only way. Are you telling people that your Jesus save?

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may give me strength to tell others about your salvation; that they may know You are the only way, the truth and the life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.






No comments:

Post a Comment