Monday, November 12, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

IT IS NOT AN EASY ROAD

 But the gate is narrow (contracted by pressure) and the way is straitened and compressed that leads away to life, and few are those who find it.

Matthew 7:14 AMP

The Bible says in the Book of 2 Timothy 3:12,''Yes, and all who desire to live godly in Christ Jesus will suffer persecution''.This means they will be made to suffer because of their religious stand. This persecution stated in the time of the first Church of Jesus in the Book of Acts and will continue being there till the end of this world.

Jesus said if we will trust him, we will get hundred ford of everything which we left behind when we followed him but he did mention that we will also get persecution,Mark 1o:30. Many now days Christians, they like to hear the Gospel of Prosperity and blessings. They don't want to hear that they need to carry their daily cross, they will face resistance in their way to God, and they will have to deny themselves for the sake of the Gospel.

Since most of us we settle for blessings alone, when we come to face persecution from family level after decided to follow Jesus, there is where the doubts start. When temptations come like flood in our lives, there is where the questions like why me God arises! When we are being rejected by those who we love for the sake of the Gospel there is where compromise penetrates. When we have a long list of unanswered prayers, there is where faith is lost.

The Bible says narrow is the gate and the way and difficult is the way that leads to life.  It hasn't been easy for anyone who decided to say Yes to Jesus and No to the World. I may be given the grace to write to you but when it comes to life I struggle the same just like you. I fight against sin just as you do, I have to be believe God for unseen promises in my life. I carry my cross and take the full responsibility about my life daily as you do. 

This morning, I had a word for you. God wants you to know that though is not an easy way, but   he Jesus walks besides you. The devil can fight you as best as he can but he won't defeat you. You may be facing trials of every kind in your life right now, but none of them will kill you. God is faithful, He will brighten your journey and lighten your heavy load. What you need to do is to believe Jesus in your situation and know that all things work together for good for those who loves God.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord am asking that You may give me the strength I need  to succeed in this journey to your heavenly dwellings. Thank You for loving me and I love you too Father God. In Jesus' Name, Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment