Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

AFTERLIFE

Don’t be so surprised! Indeed, the time is coming when all the dead in their graves will hear the voice of God’s Son, and they will rise again. Those who have done good will rise to experience eternal life, and those who have continued in evil will rise to experience judgment.

John 5:28-29 NLT

I met with a certain aged man on his sixties, and after we talked for a while I started sharing with him the Good News of Jesus. I told him that Jesus saves, that if he will trust in the Lord Jesus Christ he will be saved from his sins. Then I continued telling him about the life after death, when I reached that point, he said please stop! 

I was curious to know why he stopped me? Then he said that, "All my family members including my wife and kids are religious persons but me I don't believe that there is life after death. I believe that when I die it's done! I believe there is nothing more to expect after this life".I was sad to hear such words from him because I knew that the devil had lied to him.

There are many who have been lied by the devil that there is no life after death. Satan use this kind of trick to make people to focus on things of this earth, riches and lusts of this world. People live this way because they know that there is nothing more for them after they died; and many have been deceived. There is life after death, there is hope for those who will choose Jesus today that they will have a new life with the Godhead in heaven.

The Bible says, ''And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment, Heb 9:27''. Jesus said there is a time when people who died before the day of judgement will hear His voice in their graves, and they will rise again. Some who did good will rise to experience eternal life while others who did evil will rise to experience judgement[ raised to meet their sentence]

This morning, God wants to remind you that there is afterlife, there is life after death. God wants you to prepare daily that you may be among of many who will raised to experience eternal life. Do not let anyone deceives you with any kind of doctrine apart from what the Bible teaches. Do not let your heart to be deceived, there is only one way to the Father who is Jesus Christ Himself is the way. I'm still praying for that aged man and I have faith that He will receive the Lord Jesus Christ as his Lord and Savior before it's too late.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I'm asking that You may help me to be ready anytime, in order when you will come back a second time I may be among those who will inherit your kingdom. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment