Sunday, November 18, 2012

Morning with Ebenezer

WHY CAN'T I PLEASE THEM?

The fear of man brings a snare, but whoever leans on, trusts in, and puts his confidence in the Lord is safe and set on high.

Proverbs 29:25 AMP 

Some of us have spent our entire adult-hood seeking how we will be able to please people. We have spent much time thinking on how we will make people to love us. We have been doing what we do because we want people to see us and acknowledge our efforts toward them. You may be one of the people who when they are somewhere, they want every one to know them and acknowledge their presence.

You have spent a lot of time thinking how people think about you, you fear so much people comments more than what God Word says. You want to be seen a perfect person before people without considering how God sees you. This behavior has caused other people to commit certain sins simply because they wanted to please their friends and colleagues.

The Bible says fearing human beings is a snare, meaning when you start doing things because you fear how people will think of you or react about your decisions. You will end in confusion because you will not be able to please all people at the same time. I learnt long ago that I will not be able to please a man who was born of woman; then I made my mind that in all things I will seek to please and glorify God in my life.

This morning, God wants to deliver you from that confusion mode in your mind. He wants you to know that if you lean on Him and put your confidence in His Word. He will surely establish you and set you on High. He wants you to stop thinking about what people think about you. He wants you to think about what God is thinking about you.

You have been asking yourself that, why I can't please people? God wants you to start asking yourself how you will do to please Him. If you will seek to please God in your life, the Bible says God will change even who so called your enemies to be your friends, Proverbs 16:7.God bless you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord am asking that You may forgive me for seeking human beings approval more than seeking You. Help me to start seeking you diligently from this day to the days to come.In Jesus' Name, Amen.





No comments:

Post a Comment