Thursday, May 7, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

USE THE NAME OF JESUS

And I will do [I Myself will grant] whatever you ask in My Name [as presenting all that I Am], so that the Father may be glorified and extolled in (through) the Son.
[Yes] I will grant [I Myself will do for you] whatever you shall ask in My Name [as presenting all that I Am].

John 14:13-14 AMP

The Bible instructs us to pray in the name of Jesus, salvation is found in no else, for there is no other name under heaven given to mankind by which we must be saved. Prophet Joel says, “And it shall come to pass that everyone who calls upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.”(Acts 4:12, 2:21)

Jesus Himself will grant whatever you ask in His name, so that the Father may be glorified and extolled through the Son. We don't receive many things because we don't ask. We don't ask in the name of Jesus; but we spend a lot of time complaining that God is not there for us.

Jesus Himself will do for you whatever you shall ask in His Name; in other words He has been given all authority by the Father to give you whatever you desire in life. You need to have faith in the Son of God; that you may receive all what God has prepared for you in Christ Jesus.

This morning, I want to encourage you to use the name of Jesus in your prayers. The only way you will destroy the plans of the enemy; and claim all what the enemy has stolen in your life is by using the name of Jesus. If you pray in the name of Jesus, you will see tremendous changes in your life. God will start manifesting Himself and command His angels to protect you and your loved ones.

If you want to see the answers to your unanswered prayers, keep on using the name of Jesus. Pray in the name of Jesus, and have faith in that name. Put your faith completely to God, and let Him take total control over your life. Start your day by praying in the name of Jesus, stand against every evil plan that the devil intended for you today; and Jesus Himself will grant whatever you ask in His name. 

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I pray that You may help me to pray in the name of Jesus as You teach me in your word. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment