Sunday, May 31, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

SAME MISTAKES?

And we know that all things work together for good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose.

Romans 8:28 NKJV

In life we all make mistakes in many things. We learn everyday through our mistakes and sometimes we fail to learn through them. They say who don't learn through their mistakes are bound to repeat them again. In the mean time if we fail to admit them, we may end up justifying them. 

There are some mistakes that cost us a lot, there are some mistakes that we they can't be amended and there are some mistakes that can be corrected. No matter what kind of mistakes you did, one thing you need to remember is that; there will always be a future for you to correct your wrongs.

As Christian we need to stop living in the past, and agree to be labeled by our past mistakes. No matter what you did in the past, God is able and more than willing to help you move past it. I have seen God helping me in my personal life; I have seen Him giving me strength to regroup myself, and start afresh whenever I failed in life.

This morning, I want to encourage you to pray that God may give you wisdom that you may not repeat the same mistakes you did in the past. The enemy will do his best that he may catch you in the same trap. That's why people tend to repeat the same wrongs, because the enemy will do his best; and use all devices in his disposal to make people of God to remain in the same state always.

God wants you to move beyond your mistakes, fear, insecurities and doubts in life. God wants you to be a victor and not a victim. He wants you to be a head and not a tail; He wants you to be first in everything and not the last. He wants you to walk in His will and understand His purpose in your life; that you may walk in His peace in Christ Jesus our Lord.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I pray that You may give me wisdom not to repeat the same mistakes I did in the past. I know that all things will work together for good because I have I have put my trust in You. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment