Wednesday, May 27, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

TRUST GOD

So do not fear, for I am with you;
    do not be dismayed, for I am your God.
I will strengthen you and help you;
    I will uphold you with my righteous right hand.

Isaiah 41:10 NIV

God has His ways of take care His people. He has His way of rescuing His righteous people from the snare of the evil one. He encourages us every day not to fear, for He is our God. He wants us to live with confidence while trusting Him in everything.

In life we receive many news, face many things and undergo many traumas that may cause us to fear. We fear the state of our marriage lives, we fear about the status of our work places; and many times we fear the outcome of our little ones.

The Bible encourages us to live by faith not by sight; but many times we tend to be blinded side by what we see. We tend to concentrate on how big our problems are and stop concentrating on how big our God is. It is difficult to encourage someone who is in pain or facing financial hardships that all things will be alright. Many of us want to see the results now, and we are living in the world that is so impatient so we tend to act like the world is.

This morning, I want to encourage you to trust God. You may be having million of reasons to fear, but there is God who is bigger than all what you fear. He is able to help you overcome all of your fear and supply all of your needs according to His riches and glory in Christ Jesus.

Put your trust in Him today, let Him be the Lord and Savior of your life. Remember He is your provider; He is your healer and deliverer. If you want to see good things in your future, then you need to learn to trust a known God with your unknown future. He has been there, and I believe He has set all things to be good according to His plan and purpose for your life.

*****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I coming before You today. I'm surrendering my life before your hands. Lord asking that You may help me to trust You in all seasons of my life. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment