Monday, May 11, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

ASK FOR THE GRACE

But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me.

2 Corinthians 12:9 NIV

In our personal lives we all have weaknesses is some areas. No one is perfect, it is written for all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God, Romans 3:23. No one asked certain weaknesses to come in our way; but our nature of sin brought forth weaknesses that keep on emerging in us.

There are some people who use their weaknesses as the reason to go before God daily; they pray that God may heal them and give them strength to control them. There are also some people who use their weaknesses as an excuse of hurting others and make foolish decisions. I don't know how you handle your weakness but I know that there is grace of God that is sufficient for each one of us.

There is a grace of God to help you overcome every demon that has been troubling you from your mother's and father's side. There is a grace of God to help you overcome every addiction that you have acquired throughout the years. There is a grace of God to break every curse that has been passed down in your family tree.

This morning, ask the Lord for His amazing grace. Ask God to help you overcome whatever weakness you are struggling with in life. Ask the Lord to help you control your weakness and use it to glorify God. Whatever area you are struggling with in life, should be something to push you towards God.

We need to ask the Lord to help us that our weaknesses shouldn't be the source of pain to others. We need also to stop justifying our weaknesses and use them as an excuse for our wrongdoings. We need to accept the truth that we are weak in some areas of our lives and seek the face of the Lord that He may deliver us.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, forgive me for where I have justified my wrongdoings. Help me to repent my sins and strength to overcome my weaknesses. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment