Saturday, May 2, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

WORKS OF THE DEVIL

The righteous person may have many troubles, but the LORD delivers him from them all;

Psalm 34:19 NIV

Everything in life happens for a reason. I believe God is still control and orchestrating the events that take place in the lives of His people. The enemy may come and cause pain, fear and confusion; but always God will find a way to save His faithful servants before they fall in the hole of destruction.

Scriptures teaches us that the righteous person may have many troubles. This means that being in Jesus won't prevent you from facing different troubles in life; but one thing is certain that the LORD will deliver you from them all.

You may be facing serious problems right now; and sometimes you may be asking yourself why I have the Lord, but I still struggle in life. You need to understand the enemy of our soul who is the great dragon--the ancient serpent called the devil, or Satan, the one deceiving the whole world is still at work. But thanks be to God! He gives us the victory through our Lord Jesus Christ. (Revelation 12:9, 1 Corinthians 15:57)

This morning, I want you to know that the Son of God was manifested that he might destroy the works of the devil, 1 John 3:8. He was revealed that He may destroy whatever curses that the enemy has put in your life. He was appeared that He may break every chain that has been pulling you back into the life of sin.

I want to encourage you to run to Jesus today. The Bible says, “The name of the Lord is a strong tower; the righteous run to it and are safe, Proverbs 18”. If you will go to Jesus with your problems and struggles of this life. He will help you overcome them and keep you in the perfect peace.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I surrender all of my problems before You. I pray that You may meet all of my needs, and keep me in the perfect peace of your Son Jesus Christ. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment