Thursday, May 28, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

WAIT ON THE LORD

But those who wait on the Lord
Shall renew their strength;
They shall mount up with wings like eagles,
They shall run and not be weary,
They shall walk and not faint.

Isaiah 40:31 NKJV

There are times in my personal life where I have been so down. During those times, I have learned to go before God and asking for strength. I asked for strength to overcome whatever I may be facing while remaining calm in the storm.

We need strength to overcome sin, temptations, we need strength to pray and live according to the will of God. There are some of us who live in the environment that we face temptations every day; we struggle to overcome those temptations daily. Sometimes because of the weakness of our bodies we tend to fail in those temptations.

We need to learn to wait on the Lord in our lives, this means look for His help whenever we face temptations and difficulties in life. God knows how to deliver His people from every kind of hardship in this life. He knows how to help them to overcome their weaknesses and stand strong in the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ.

This morning, I want to encourage you to put your hope in the Lord. If you are facing anything that cause you to lack sleep at night or fail to concentrate during the day. I'm here to tell you that wait on the Lord, and He shall renew your strength.

He will give you strength to mount up with wings like eagles, you will run and not be weary, and you will walk and not faint. The Lord will give you all the strength you need so you may endure and escape from any temptation that will come in your way. Wait on the Lord; be of good courage, and He shall strengthen your heart; wait, I say, on the Lord! (Psalm 27:4)

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, I will wait for your salvation knowing that You will remember me in your time. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment