Monday, May 18, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

LIVE

“And when I passed by you and saw you struggling in your own blood, I said to you in your blood, ‘Live!’ Yes, I said to you in your blood, ‘Live!’

Ezekiel 16:6 NKJV

In life we need to choose to live every day. There are many things that come with in the mission to kill us slowly. We sometimes eat junk foods that tend to jeopardize our healthy in a long run. We expose ourselves in materials and things that tend to pollute our minds and cause us to sin.

We have people who are struggling with suicide thoughts; the devil keep on preaching for them that they are no longer important in this world. They are not needed at all and even if they die no one will care about them. Some have tried to do some things in life, and when they failed; they gave up and thoughts themselves as losers.

It is the will of God that we may live and see all what He has in store for us. It is the will of God for us to prosper in all things and be in health, just as our souls prosper. It is the will of God for us to overcome every obstacle in this and inherit His kingdom at the end of the day.

This morning, I want to encourage you to live. I want to encourage you to live beyond your fears, insecurities and limitations in life. I want to encourage you to think like the word of God commands to think, and live the life of faith that we are being taught in the scriptures.

God desires you to see all things go well with you and that you may live long on the earth. Don't allow the enemy to take away your years by residing in sin. The wages of sin is death, this include spiritual and physical death. Make sure you live a holy life in Christ Jesus that you may live all the years that God prepared for you in advance even before you were born.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Father, help me to live all my days according to your word. I will choose to live a holy life in You; give me strength to overcome every obstacle in life knowing that I have been called to live beyond my fears. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment