Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

ACCEPT EACH OTHER

Therefore, accept each other just as Christ has accepted you so that God will be given glory.

Romans 15:7 NLT

God created us different, but we all created according to God's image and likeness. We came from different backgrounds and in Christ we were born in different nations. Christ is the one who unite us; we are called the body of Christ, because He paid the price of our salvation.

We look different and act different because on how we were taught and exposed in life. I believe being different is not a sin; but doing different from what you are taught in Christ that's a sin. There are Christians who consider themselves old school; they tend to stick into the old ways of doing ministry.

There are those who like the new ways of doing ministry; they have their own styles of preaching and conducting their services. Whether you are old school or new school believer; I think what matters, is that you believe in Jesus. So don't sit around and criticize those who do things different from what you are used to; as long as they do according to the will of God.

This morning, I want to encourage you to learn to accept others who belong to the family of believers. Disciples of Jesus saw someone driving out demons in the name of Jesus and they told Him to stop, because He was not one of them. Listen to the answer of Jesus, “Do not stop him,” Jesus said. “For no one who does a miracle in my name can in the next moment say anything bad about me, for whoever is not against us is for us. Truly I tell you, anyone who gives you a cup of water in my name because you belong to the Messiah will certainly not lose their reward. (Mark 9:38-41)

Christians let stop fighting against each other. We are not the enemy of each other, the enemy is the devil. He is the one who tries to divide us that He may conquer; I refuse to accept that in the name of Jesus. He will not succeed in His evil plans, and the Lord will keep His Church safe until the end.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, forgive me for where I spoken bad words against my fellow believers. Help me to accept every believer and embrace our difference knowing that we all have been called to build the body of Christ in this world. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment