Friday, May 29, 2015

Morning with Ebenezer

JESUS IS CALLING

Come to Me, all you who labor and are heavy laden, and I will give you rest. Take My yoke upon you and learn from Me, for I am gentle and lowly in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For My yoke is easy and My burden is light.”

Matthew 11:28-30 NKJV

Jesus came to seek and to save those who are lost. We all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God. We are sinners who are desperately in need of the savior. Jesus came to save us from sin and the curse of it. (Luke 19:10, Romans 3:23)

Jesus is calling you and me through the mouths of His servants’ He softly and tenderly calling that we may go back to Him. He is calling all sinners that they may go back to Him; He says there is still time for every sinner to repent.

Many of us tend to ignore His voice and think that we still have time. We think that we will always have a second chance and one day we will repent. One question we need to ask ourselves is why we should tarry when Jesus is pleading. The time we have now, it will pass soon and we may end up miss the door of repentance.

This morning, I want you to know that there is rest and forgiveness in Christ Jesus. Jesus is still in the saving business, and He forgives sin to everyone who goes to Him by faith. He restores what was lost and create new lives for as many as who have put their trust in Him.

If is calling you right now to repent for a certain sin that you have committed, then don't harden your heart; just go before Him and repent. If you have heavy burden in your life, don't hesitate to go before Him and ask that He may give you rest. If you want to live the holy life in Christ Jesus, you need to learn from Him. He will teach you all what you are supposed to do that you may live a holy life in Him.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I come before You by faith in Jesus Christ. I'm accepting your call and I will repent all of my sins that I may be able to stand before You with confidence. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment