Thursday, October 3, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

YOU OF NOW, YOU OF LATTER!

The Lord answered me, “Write down what I show you. Write it clearly on a sign so that the message will be easy to read. This message is about a special time in the future. This message is about the end, and it will come true. Just be patient and wait for it. That time will come; it will not be late. This message cannot help those who refuse to listen to it, but those who are good will live because they believe it.

Habakkuk 2:2-4 ERV

I believe when you were growing up, you had a certain image which you wanted you to be in the future. Many dreamed to hold a certain position in their societies, carriers and ministry in the body of Christ. In these old precious days which you were still dreaming to become someone in your area; you worked hard expecting to become like the vision you had in mind.

The waited time came and some found themselves achieving what they once dreamed; but others it was another chapter of life which was written different from original manual script. Things came different from expectations and those who are weak became weary; and gave up on their dream but those who are strong continued dreaming and believing.

I know some of you had dreams of becoming great business men and women; but after few disappointments in the field of education you found yourself settling for less. You have compromised to become less than what God had put once in you; because you don't have any more strength to fight. The devil has strategically convinced you that you were subjected to failure and that success is for some class of people and not you.

This morning, God wants you to start writing down what is showing you concerning you of the future. It may happen that the you of the present is in a defeated mode. If it was in a soccer game you are in the last minutes of the second half nearly final whistle. The referee is preparing to blow the final whistle but still a ball is on your side so the miracle can happen.

I just want you to know that God is on your side. Yes it was Him who put that desire for you to be a doctor, engineer, accountant, writer, singer, professional football prayer and so on. He wants you to stop looking for your present limitations and problems; but start focusing on how you will make your dream come true.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I have given up in many things in my life until now. Sometimes I feared that I was not good enough to be what I felt You were directing me to be. Lord I'm asking that You to be my strength in my journey of achieving and living my dreams. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment