Saturday, October 19, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

EXPECTED END

For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the Lord, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.

Jeremiah 29:11 KJV

I know you have a picture in mind of the life which you wanted to have one day. For some this picture has been there since their childhood and others got it when they had grown up. For the Bible scholars know that God can speak to us through form of imagination or what is called similitude. (Hosea 12:10)

There are those images which come in our mind showing the likeness of life which we want to have some day. They come in form of imagination which comes with hope if we work hard and put our trust in the Lord we will one day attain that point in life. This is what I call the expected end which God told the sons Israel will have after the end of seventy years of Exile in Babylon.

They had a certain picture in their minds on the free life which they will have when they return back to Jerusalem after Exile in Babylon. I know you have a certain picture in your mind after that trouble is gone in your life, when you will be free from that generation curse or when you get that breakthrough which you have been believing God all this time.

This morning, God wants you to know He has the thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end. He knows what you are excepting from Him and He will not disappoint you. He is able to do what He said He will do, don't give up on God, because He will not give up on you. (Deitrick Haddon, He's Able)

I just want to encourage you to continue staying strong in the faith of our Lord Jesus Christ. God has good things in store for you and just you. If He sent His only Son to die for you, He will give you also the life which you have believed for all these years. Stay strong, have faith and keep looking above where God is.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I will wait for you, I will wait for you to come bless me. I will wait for your appointed time to give me favor. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment