Wednesday, October 16, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

MY LIFETIME

Seventy years are given us! And some may even live to eighty. But even the best of these years are often empty and filled with pain; soon they disappear, and we are gone.

Psalm 90:10 TLB

I remember as it was yesterday when I was in Secondary school during the fellowships we used to sing this song: My life time I will give God my lifetime; If I give God my lifetime, He will take care of me. He will never let me down; I will give God my lifetime.

In those days it was just like any other feel good godly song; though those words were powerful, still they did not make actual sense during that time. Time passed and I came to know the Lord in deeper level over the years and now those words make sense in my spirit. I came to understand the necessity and importance of surrendering your whole life to the Lord.

I came to realize that accepting Jesus as the Lord and Savior of your life is neither a fashion nor inherited, but needs someone to make a choice to give his/her lifetime to God. You cannot say because my parents feared God and my father was a minister so I'm saved. It needs someone to realize that he is sinner who cannot save himself and he is desperately in need of a savior!

This morning, I just want to encourage you to give your lifetime to Jesus if you haven't done yet. I just want to encourage you to continue surrendering it every day and allow His will to prevail if you are already a born again. I can proudly say I recommend Jesus to any human being on this earth.

I recommend Him not because I have read the Scriptures and hear marvelous testimonies from men and women of God. I recommend Him because I have seen Him in my life; I have seen Him transforming me from one point to another, taking me from one dimension of grace to another, faith to faith and glory to glory.

He has touched this heart of mine if I will say He hasn't touched me, I will be lying and the truth is not in me. Give your lifetime to Him and let Him take a total control and I assure that you will never regret for the rest of your life.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I just want to tell you that my life is yours. May your will be done into it. In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment