Saturday, October 12, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

THE LORD WILL PROVIDE

Abraham named the place Yahweh-Yireh (which means “the Lord will provide”). To this day, people still use that name as a proverb: “On the mountain of the Lord it will be provided.”

Genesis 22:14 NLT

God revealed Himself to Abraham as Yahweh-Yireh or in English Jehovah-Jireh which means ''the Lord will provide''. He provided a ram for a sacrifice for Abraham when he wanted to kill his son Isaac as sacrifice.

In the New Testament we see God providing the lamb to be slain for the sins of the world. He sent Jesus to die for our sins and save us from death and hell. This Jesus came to show us the way to the Father and revealed to us the mysteries of the Kingdom of God. He came to preach the good news to the poor, set the captives free; healing for the broken hearted and proclaims the accepted year of the Lord.

He then provided us His Holy Spirit, the Spirit of truth, who the world cannot receive Him, because it neither sees Him nor recognizes Him. The Helper who will abide with us forever; guide us into all truth, and tell us the things yet to come. This Spirit came with His gifts and fruits which kept the church in the victory to this day.

This morning, God wants you to know that He is able and willing to provide all of your needs in this life. Paul the Apostle writes: “He that spared not his own Son, but delivered Him up for us all, how shall He not with Him also freely give us all things.”

He can provide for your school, He can provide for your family. He will supply all of your needs according to His riches in glory by Christ Jesus. Continue trusting Him, and humble yourself everyday knowing that He will never leave you nor forsake you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

Dear Heavenly Father, I thank You for your Word. Lord I believe that You will provide for me. I have faith that all my needs will be met and my debt will be paid. I confess that I have more than enough; double for my trouble and I will leave inheritance for my children. In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment