Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Morning with Ebenezer

ONE DAY JESUS WILL CALL MY NAME

He who overcomes shall be clothed in white garments, and I will not blot out his name from the Book of Life; but I will confess his name before My Father and before His angels.

Revelation 3:5 NKJV

There is a day coming before us in which those who had put their trust in the Lord in this life will be called by their names. These will be the people whose name has been written before the foundation of the world in the book of life of the Lamb who was slain.

These will be people who did not defile their garments; who walked with Jesus in white, and they kept watching until the end. They did not compromise the Gospel for the sake of world fame nor material things. They repented when they went astray and lived the life of prayer until the day they died.

I want my name to be on that list, I want to get so close to Him that I may be among the few who will be called by the Lord Himself. It is the will of God that none of us should perish but all be saved by the blood of the Lamb that our names could be written in the Lamb book of life.

This morning, God wants you to fight that you may overcome this world. He wants you to know that if you will overcome, He will not remove your name from the book of life. Jesus himself will confess your name before His Heavenly Father and before His angels. What a glory!

I just want to encourage you to continue in your walk with the Lord with confidence. Don't sit down and look into people who claim to be Christian but live contrary with the Scriptures. Don't allow to be taken with every wave of doctrines out there because not all preach for Lord's sake but others for their own stomach. Keep watching in prayer and the Lord will bless you.

****Morning Prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....


Dear Heavenly Father, I'm asking that You may give me strength to overcome this world that I may inherit your Heavenly Kingdom. In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment