Monday, August 29, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The word of God this morning says:-

After this things the word of the LORD came to Abram in vision, saying, "Do not be afraid, Abram.I am your shield, your exceedingly great reward.
Genesis 15:1(NKJV)

It may happen that someone can tell you, "do not be afraid, am going to take care of your life".And he can do it for a while but for the sure in the future he will get tired and leave you alone.
Abraham was given assurance by God himself, that God will protect hi and will be His provider in his days on this earth.

People change, but God do not change, your loved ones my desert you but God won't leave you alone.
The Bible says;
It is better to trust in the LORD
Than to put confidence in man.
(Psalm 188:7, NKJV)
In everything Abraham did he had put his trust in the LORD his God.Do not be afraid, best is yet to come, take refuge in Jesus today by committing your ways to Him.




****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.I'm putting my confidence in You Jesus as Abraham did and I will trust You in all the days of my life.In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment