Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

But by the grace of God I am what I am, and His grace toward me was not in vain; but I labored more abundantly than they all, yet no I, but the grace of God which was with me.
1 Corinthians 15:10(NKJV)

Everyone of us ha been given grace in life, even who do ignore God in this present time it's only by His grace; that God keep on waiting for them that they may repent and leave their bad ways.
Paul the Apostle labored more abundantly than all the Apostles before him, because He knew God was with him, and if He[God] was with him, who would be against him?

He did not fear, he kept on pressing ahead in each new day, forgetting his pat and building a better future, he started from zero to hero, from nothing to something.
Even you the Paul of today, you can do wonders more abundantly than what he did; if you will use that grace  of yours according to God's will...



****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus. Asking that you may give me wisdom of using the grace which you I have been given in my life for the glory of You ooh God, in Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment