Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"No longer shall your name be called Abram, but your name shall be Abraham; for I have made you a father of many nations."I will make you exceedingly fruitful; and I will make nations of you, and kings shall come from you.
Genesis 17:5-6(NKJV)

Throughout the Bible, I have never seen anyone who committed his life to God, who at last was put to shame.
All of them became victorious in life, they lived by faith,they walked before God blamelessly and got their promises during their time of life.
Abraham was one of them, and through him Isaac was born, later Jacob the son of Isaac who brought forth twelve tribes of Israel.

In the tribe of Judah, is where Jesus came from who has made us Kings and Queens in the Kingdom of His Father after His death on the cross.
Be encouraged, as the way God prospered Abraham in those days, likewise He will exceedingly bless you in your days.



****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Asking that You may give me inner ability to be able to walk blameless before You, that in due time I may see Your blessings.In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment