Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

And He said to me, “My grace is sufficient for you, for My strength is made perfect in weakness.” Therefore most gladly I will rather boast in my infirmities, that the power of Christ may rest upon me.
2 Corinthians 12:9(NKJV)

Paul the Apostle was given a thorn in the flesh, the messenger of Satan to torment him.He asked God three times and God answered that His  grace was sufficient for Paul.
In the body of Christ, many members suffer the same problem which Paul had experienced, some went to many doctors and wise men but they did not get the solution of their weaknesses.

This morning, submit your thorn to Jesus, tell Him how things are in you and what do expect to be after telling Him.Ask for His grace to cover your weakness, that through the thorn which is in you, He may make His strength perfect in you.
God loves you the way you are, so rejoice always in Him....


****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Submitting my thorn into Your hands, please help me to use the weakness which is me to come close to You.In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment