Sunday, August 21, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Have you not known? 
Have you not heard? 
The everlasting God, the LORD, 
 The Creator of the ends of the earth, 
Neither faints nor is weary. 
 His understanding is unsearchable. 
 He gives power to the weak, 
And to those who have no might He increases strength.
 Isaiah 40:28-29(NKJV)

You may be asking yourself this morning, that all people who I have grown up with them are successful compared to me.All friends who you have been with them in High school or college have better life than you.
Many time you have asked God,"Why Me God?, ''Why do I deserve this life and pain God?''

I have good news for you that, the thoughts of God are not ours nor our ways His ways.He gave you a humble beginning in order that He may put to shame those who laughed at you the day He will give you power to get wealth.
Trust in God, He will never leave you nor forsake you in all the days of your life.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....
JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Asking that You may help me to understand Your plan in my life and be able to wait for your salvation.In Jesus' Name, Amen.




No comments:

Post a Comment