Sunday, August 7, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God thid morning says:-

I called on the LORD in distress;
The LORD answered me and set me in a broad place.
The LORD is on my side;
I will not fear.
What can a man do to me?
Psalm 118:5-6(NKJV)

You may be seeing people wearing good suits, eating good food and having prosperity in life but if you will get a chance to know their inside state you will agree with me that many of us we are not okay.
Some of us cry daily, other are walking while fearing their own fellow men, some are barren women crying to be called mothers, or having barren ministries, business or relationships.

The Psalmist David in his anguish cried to the LORD, and He answered him by setting him free[set him in a broad place]; where he got a reason of praising God.
Do not fear, don't look into the biggest of your problem but look into the biggest of your God.
He is up there waiting for your prayers, go  before Him today...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before by the blood of Jesus,Asking that you may give me new strength to continue praying for my life till I get total deliverance in all things.In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment