Friday, August 5, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Oh, taste and see that the LORD is good;
         Blessed
is the man who trusts in Him!
 Oh, fear the LORD, you His saints!
         
There is no want to those who fear Him.
 The young lions lack and suffer hunger;
         But those who seek the LORD shall not lack any good
thing.
         Psalm 34:8-10(NKJV)


When I was a kid I thought that; having money, having a luxurious style of life, getting what you want and marrying a very beautiful lady it was enough to make someone happy.Now I have grown up and I know those things are not good enough to ensure the true happiness in a life of any person. I have seen rich people suffering, famous people crying and nobles longing for love and acceptance.

What will be a solution of all of these problems?I have discovered that Jesus is the answer, no one had ever tasted the sweetness of our Lord Jesus Christ then continued struggling with the problems of this life.
Choose Jesus today, knowing the world and it's lust will pass away but who fear the LORD will not lack nothing which will complete their happiness in life and that they will live forever...


****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may give me the grace of seeking You in each new day that I may taste Your sweetness in my life.In Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment