Monday, August 1, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"Most assuredly, I say to you, he who believes in Me, the works that I do he will do also; 
and greater works than these he will  do, because I go to My Father.
John 14:12(NKJV)

You were born to be a great person, inside of you since your childhood you had a great dream.That greatness in you goes hand to hand with the faith in the Son of God; Jesus while was in this world He was the greatest man among all people ever lived up to date and for all eternity.
He gave us a promise, that if we will believe in Him, we will do greater works than He did in His liveliness on this earth.

This morning, it is the will of God for you to start doing great things in your education, work, ministry, marriage, leadership, youth hood and in your old age.
I encourage you in the Name of Jesus, move forward by boldness to achieve your dreams and goals in life knowing you were born to be great...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may help me to conquer my inborn fear and gain enough faith which will enable me to do great things, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment