Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Then the word of the LORD came to Jeremiah, saying,
''Behold I am the LORD , the God of all fresh. Is there anything too hard for Me?
Jeremiah 32:26-27(NKJV)

The Bible says in Proverbs 1:7b; The fear of the LORD is the beginning of wisdom, this means if you will start fearing God in your life, you will get the knowledge you need to overcome challenges of this life.
God created the Universe and all things in it, including me and you, heavens and earth are His handiwork.

If God is such an awesome God, so don't you think He is also able to meet your needs? to heal your diseases? to set you free from demonic power and create a good character in you?
Nothing is too hard to GOD, He is able to change your life and heal your past, I have seen Him changing lives of many and mine too!
I encourage you please don't give up on God because He will never give up on you...


****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Teach my heart to run to You in the day of my need knowing that with You God nothing will be impossible, in Jesus' Name, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment