Monday, August 22, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

‘Ah, Lord GOD! Behold, You have made the heavens and the earth by Your great power and outstretched arm. There is nothing too hard for You.
Jeremiah 32:17(NKJV)

You may be having a list of impossible things in your life.
For example;
I can't get a prudent wife or husband due to the reality of the world right now.
I was born poor, I'm in a poor country and lo, I will die poor.
My grand father divorced my grand mother, my father did it also to my mother and I can't run away from divorcing my wife either.
Every born child in our family inherit diabetes so it"s my duty for me to inherit it also.

God is faithful, God delays are not God denials.If you have prayed or anything which you think is impossible to get it from God; I'm encouraging you that don't loose faith, Who has made the heavens and the earth is  able to solve your problems because nothing is too hard for anyone who believes...

****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.I'm handling to You a list of all impossible things in my life, please meet them according to your riches in Christ.In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment