Monday, August 15, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me.
Revelation 3:20(NIV)

For the past 2011 years ago, Jesus had been knocking at the doors of many people of all languages, races, classes and religions throughout the world.
Some refused to open the door till the end of their lives but as many as who opened the door to Him, He entered in them and dine with them, and them with Him.

This morning, Jesus is still knocking at the door of your heart, you may be a believer who received Him many years ago, walking with Him since your childhood but in Him still there is more.
And I believe in Jesus there is more peace, more prosperity, more healing and miracles, if you are  a youth in Him there is a good husband and wife.
Don't get tired to surrender to Him daily, He wants to show you more in life...


****Morning prayer****
 
Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Asking that You may come once again in my heart and give me more peace, joy, prosperity and solutions to my life problems.In Jesus' Name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment