Saturday, August 13, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"Therefore the Lord Himself will give you a sign:
Behold, the virgin shall conceive and bear a Son,
and shall call His name Immanuel.
Isaiah 7:14(NKJV)

The meaning of Immanuel in English is translated God-With-Us, Jesus came to be with us in everything with pattern to life, there are gods which were there before the birth of Jesus who did not share with the people who worshiped them everything as Jesus did and He is still doing.

The God who was there during the days of Herod the king, born in Bethlehem of Judea who did miracles and wonders in His ministry on this earth.Today's, also He With Us doing the same work of changing lives of multitude who believe in Him and accept Him as their Lord and Savior.
He lived in the fresh, He was tempted as you but He did not sin, build your life on Him, the Bible calls Him as the Rock of Israel, the Rock of our Salvation.
God is with you...


****Morning prayer****


Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before You by the blood of Jesus.Asking that I may build my life on You my Rock, my fortress, my shield and my deliverer in all the days of my life.In Jesus' Name, Amen.



No comments:

Post a Comment