Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

Keep your lives free from the love of money and be content with what you have, because God has said,
"Never will I leave you;
never will I forsake you."
So we say with confidence,
"The Lord is my helper; I will not be afraid.
What can man do to me?"
Hebrews 13:5-6(NIV)

One of great thing about being a Christian in this world is that, you will never walk alone in all days of your life.
Jesus will teach you to be satisfied with what He has given you as Holy Spirit says through Paul in 1 Timothy 6:6, "But godliness with contentment[ being satisfied and happy] is a great gain.

You do not have to fear about tomorrow, you do not have to be afraid about what men are saying about your faith in Christ; even if the whole world will leave you, God will never leave you, if all people who you trusted and love will desert you my LORD God will invite you in His eternal House.


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may give me the spirit of contentment that I may be happy and satisfied with what I have, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment