Thursday, June 23, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

"Then his master, after he had called him, said to him, 'You wicked servant I forgave you all that debt because you begged me.
'Should you not also have had compassion on your fellow servant, just s I had pity on you?
Matthew 18:32-33(NKJV)

We have seen poor people forgetting unprivileged people when they got riches, we have seen people of God neglecting to offer forgiveness to their debtors while they know that Jesus had already forgiven them.
You may be thinking you will do good deeds to people, the day you will get everything you need in life.

This morning, I want to challenge you that God has given you many things, His forgiveness of sin, good health and the chance of seeing a new day, but what do you do in return of that Godly kindness?
The time has come for you to show mercy for someone today, use what little you have for the extension of the Kingdom...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Please forgive me for not showing Your love for others and being selfish, help me to start afresh today, in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.








1 comment:

  1. Okay! You got me today. I had to humble my self down and be the wife I was supposed to be. My son was hungry and husband too. But I just wanted to tell them to get cereal and leave me alone. But I had to be that Proverbs 31 women. So I got up and cooked my family breakfast! Please pray for me that I can continue this. It is what God wants. :0) Thanks for the word. Please visit my site. I have a new post. Please comment and tell me what you think.

    God Bless
    Nicole
    www.test-i-mony.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete