Friday, June 24, 2011

Morning with Ebenezer

The Word of God this morning says:-

For the Scripture says, "Whoever believes on Him will not be put to shame."
Romans 10:11(NKJV)

For young people believing in God is the source of their strength, the assurance of tomorrow, the answer of their problems and the solution of their challenges in life.
From the days of first Adam to the days of John the Baptist,no one who believed in God was put in shame.

The psalmist says; I have been young, and now am old; Yet I have not seen the righteous forsaken,nor his descendants begging for bread.(Psalm 37:7,NKJV)

This morning, no matter how you are, how your historical background was, how your present is and how your future will be, one thing I want you to know is that you will not be put to shame.
God is going to renew your life history,God is going to prosper your present and God is going to give you hope and future in your last days.
Be encouraged...


****Morning prayer****

Pray this prayer with me by faith and God is going to answer your prayer....

JEHOVAH God, am coming before you by the blood of Jesus.Asking that you may increase my inward desire of loving, trusting and doing your will in each new day in my life,in Jesus Name I pray, Amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment